Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

And in this corner, weighing in at...

Camilla had her two week pediatrician appointment today.  She weighs 7 lbs, 9 oz.!  She's becoming such a good eater.  I feel so proud. 

We had to take in some of her poopy diapers for the doctor to test for the sensitivity to milk protein; test positive. :(  I'm supposed to cut out dairy - milk, cheese, ice cream (!), and yogurt.  Then we go again in 2 weeks to get tested again.  If this doesn't quite clear up the diarrhea, then I have to start cutting out foods that have dairy ingredients, such as whey and casein, which will be much harder.  Fingers crossed that this first cut works...
At least it won't be forever; the doctor said this sensitivity usually clears up by 6 months of age.

Now to the important stuff...picture time!

Here she is this afternoon chillin' in her swing; yes, it makes bird sounds.


And check out these feet!


JKK and I have noticed a big difference in how often she has her eyes open this week; she focuses on our faces and looks all around while having her diaper changed.  It's pretty cute, obviously.


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment