Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy 100th Blog Post!!

Yep, this is my 100th Milla Meter Blog Post...how appropriate that we have some very exciting news:  Millie took her first steps this afternoon!  Millie and I were playing when JKK got home for lunch; he came over to pick her up and she just walked right over to him...it was a good 3 steps!  We were stunned into silence and then erupted into cheers and applause.  He turned her right around and she walked back to me...again, only about 3 steps, but oh my, how exciting!  Of course, she wouldn't do it again so we could video it. ;) 


Millie is always amazing us with her new tricks.  This first video shows her spoon feeding herself.  It doesn't happen a lot, but she's getting the hang of it.  http://youtu.be/00_j6gzjnLs 

This second video is of her growling, which has been happening for the past week or two.  She really likes to imitate us when we do it.  http://youtu.be/DlqU7L_76vY

Last video: this is of her new shakers that came in the mail yesterday.  We use shakers at The Little Gym, so she immediately knew what to do.  I took this video just seconds after I had them out of the box.  http://youtu.be/Urgv0lRPNWE.  This picture is so funny; I don't think it even looks like her...she's really concentrating here.

Check out this leg chubb...I swear, she seems to have put on a few pounds of chubb in the past week.  I did read that baby fat tends to peak around 9 months; I believe it.  She is unbelievably squeezable.
 squeeeeeezable

Usually, she will give me a kiss if I ask for one.  Well...technically, she just opens her mouth and waits for me to come to her.  It's so sweet though. ;)

Yesterday at gym class, the kids loved playing in and around this huge donut. (from left: Grey, Leila, Calvin, Cooper, and Millie Bear)  I would totally get this kind of equipment for the house, if John would let me. ;) 








1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those legs!! I miss that :( Way to go Milla on the walking, wow! Once she takes off, you may never rest again!

    ReplyDelete