Guess who's pregnant?! This gal (I'm pointing at myself)...13.5 weeks and finally feeling better after a vicious first trimester. Well, maybe not vicious but certainly not pleasant. So far, baby #2 looks perfectly healthy! Due May 26, 2013...
Here Millie is pointing to where babies come from. Just kidding! We haven't gone down that road yet, but she still really loves to show us her bellybutton. ;)
So this Thanksgiving, we are thankful to be in the process of expanding our family...and thankful that everything is going well thus far. Millie and new baby will be 22 months apart! I've been getting nervous about chasing two of these little beasts around, but I'm so happy that everything is working out as planned. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Oh wow, so exciting!! Millie will be a great big sis. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYessssssss!!!! I am absolutely thrilled for you guys! Congrats mom! :) I don't know what one is like, but two is an absolute blast!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so excited for you and JKK and Millie. What fun!
ReplyDelete