Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Meet Millie week

My good friend, Ashley, came to visit last week.  I haven't seen her in a year; she's been off gallivanting around South America...climbing Machu Picchu, scuba diving in the Galapagos, hatching sea turtles, learning to cook Peruvian food...ya know, pretty much living the dream.  Now that she's back in the USA, she came to Arkansas to meet Millie.  I had such a good time catching up with her!

 These are Millie's jeggings...not quite tight enough...hilarious.

Then last weekend, my dad & Tricia threw a little "Meet Millie BBQ".  It was awesome.  I got to see my dad's side of the family, which unfortunately, is rare these days.  My dad cooked great BBQ, Tricia had us a beautiful cake there to nom on, and Millie got some cool new stuff to play with.  The weather was perfect; it was such a lovely day...thank you dad & Tricia!

Papa
 Tricia
 gorgeous cake!
 Jocelynn, Sheridan, & Maya
 Mmmm....JKK!
 Uncle David cracking Millie (& Aunt Pam) up!
 Brothers - David & Glenn
 Millie looks petrified here...but she wasn't (the beard probably just tickles)


No comments:

Post a Comment