Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Someone's in the Kitchen with Dina...

Millie's walker plays the song "Someone's in the Kitchen with Dina", so I often have it stuck in my head.  Sunday, we drove to Tulsa for a Sanders family get-together at Aunt Dina's new house, and I couldn't quit thinking of that song while we were there.  It was so much fun to see everyone (and of course, the house is gorgeous)!  As an added bonus, Nana, Leann, Ethyn & Kendyl drove down from Colorado for the kiddos spring break = awesome.  I DO NOT get to see those kids enough, evidenced by the tears that caught me offguard when I first saw them.  Let's blame it on the new mommy hormones. :)  John drove back home later that night, but Millie and I stayed the night with Mimi & Papa and came back to AR the next afternoon with Nana.  Millie is still recovering from all of the excitement...

Nana and her grandkids
 check out those teeth!
 Kendyl got to feed Millie Bear
 Ethyn and Leann (aka, the Baby Whisperer)

Mills still isn't quite over the separation anxiety yet; she needs to be touching mommy most of the time.  In fact, I think it might be peaking right now because she has been reaaaallllyyyyy clingy lately.  However, Leann did get to snuggle her for quite a bit!

here's aunt dina with her girls, Layla and Zoe
love this pic of me and cousin Myah
Nana and Pa Sanders

We walked down to the neighborhood playground for a bit while Mills napped in the carrier.  Here with are with Abby:
Blake scared the bejeezus out of us by climbing on top of the playground :)

Sunday morning, Mimi got some lovin'
And look what was up in Mimi & Pa's attic: my cabbage patch dolls!  Is this pic creepy or what?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment