Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Friday, September 14, 2012

Currently

We have tile in the sunroom!  It was finished earlier this week, and we love how it turned out!  Millie has really enjoyed playing out there these past 2 days; I guess she missed it.
 vroooommm
"If You're Happy and You Know It" is getting a second wind around here...Mills stomps her feet with the second verse now.
 We got to go to the playground several days this week, as well.  Mills likes to stay busy!

She climbs everything now.  We had moved her pink chair inside while the tile was being installed, and she's figured out how to use it to climb on to the couch.  This is now her favorite thing...up down up down.  I swear, I don't let her stand on the couch like this (unless I need to take a picture)...I make her sit down immediately.  Video of our climbing beast
I took her for her second haircut this week.  I know she doesn't have a ton of hair, but surprisingly, this haircut really made a difference.  It looks much less stringy and more bobbish now. ;)
 She did not know what to think of this hair dryer action...
We've been working on body part identification, so I'll need to get some video soon.  Nose, ears, eyes, hands, feet, teeth, tongue...she's getting pretty good at pointing them out (when she feels like it).

This weekend marks Buddy Love's 15th birthday!  Holy moly...it feels like he has been a part of my life forever.  He's had some health issues these past few months, but I'm hoping it's just a bump in the road and he'll be seeing another 15 years with us. ;) 

Millie demonstrating a chokehold
 Awwww, Happy Birthday Buddha Bear, you surly old man...

No comments:

Post a Comment