Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kick Kick Kick...Kick Kick Kick

This is the mantra I have going through my head this week due to swim lessons.  Mills only gets to go Mon, Wed, and Fri of this week since we didn't have a babysitter for Tues and Thurs.  But it is actually turning out to be just fine...at this age, she doesn't like being told what to do, so having a break every other day is sort of a blessing.  She's been great in the pool though!  She listens to the teacher, Ms. Kim, and she's actually been kicking this year!  I think she's been having a great time, and I'm so glad I could do this with her.

For the second year in a row, we've been able to take lessons with our friends Grey and Tracey...so much fun!

Syddles has had a wicked face rash for a week now.  I finally called the nurse about it and she thought it might be caused by my antibiotics (second case of mastitis in 7 weeks...boo).  So Tuesday, I took her to the pediatrician, and she was promptly diagnosed with heat rash.  Glad it wasn't anything, but it is still annoying to go sit and wait with two kids.  BTW, she weighed in at 10lbs,9oz!
Millie was clearly bored

Check out Millie's new kitchen!!  She's pretty thrilled with it.
 two chins are better than one
8 weeks old!

hugs for daddy
Millie has had a renewed interest in reading lately.  Surprisingly, she really likes a book that has a snake in it, and she asks us to go back to that page over and over again.  She didn't get that from me.  Ewww.

Cousin Oliver gave her this book, and it has quickly become a favorite with all of the sound effects.
Little Gym Video: somersault with a football

Embracing her weirdness...these are daddy's ankle socks that come up to her knees.
I'm obsessed with Syd's feet...her toes are sooo long and finger-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment