My mom (aka Nana) arrived the previous Friday and brought Buddy home, as seen in the last post. She stayed until Sunday morning, when she left to go see her parents and sisters on Mother's Day. We had a really low key Mother's Day here, which was nice and relaxing.
Millie made this for me at school. It came in a package labeled "don't open until Mother's Day"...so sweet. She's always so proud of her artwork.
I even forced her to run some errands with me, so Petsmart turned into a field trip with the kiddos.
Millie was super pumped to go to the cupcake shop again. We all enjoyed it!
Then we had to walk a little to counteract the cupcakes ;)
Christie left Tuesday evening, and then mom came back on Wednesday!Thursday, Aunt Midge arrived! Wheeeee
This was so sweet...Midge was FaceTiming with Kyle and both girls got to see him too. I love how Syd is sitting on her lap. <3
Friday was Syd's actual birthday, so the day started with birthday donuts...she was a fan!
Nana surprised her with her very own tricycle! It has handlebars to push her around...we all love it.
Saturday was the big birthday bash, and then sadly, Nana and Midge left on Sunday. I was really sad to see everyone go. I adored having so much company for over a week! It was a very busy week with all of the party prep, but I couldn't have done it without my mom, Midge, and JKK (and plenty of wine). Love you guys...so hard.










No comments:
Post a Comment