I made five batches (!!) of Rice Krispie treats for their Valentines. Dip the tops in almond bark and they turn out super cute. I almost made myself sick eating the leftovers from the cutouts...the secret ingredient is Frosted Rice Krispies cereal. Apparently Syd felt the same way. I caught her eating the leftovers out of the trash can, not once, but twice! Gah!
I stapled these vintage Valentines from Pottery Barn Kids to the tops of the bags, and voila...easy as can be.
Syd didn't really have a true class party, but Millie did, and I got to attend. Here she is next to her class BFF, Hadleigh. I'm so glad she has chosen her as a best friend this year because Hadleigh is the sweetest, happiest little girl. A great influence, for sure.
Mrs. Kim showing off the balloon. Ohhhhh, the balloon. Earlier in the week, I took Millie to Walmart with me and there were V-day balloons everywhere. She picked out this huge bear balloon to take to school for her party on Thursday. As we were walking to the car, it flew away, of course. We looked so silly chasing it across the parking lot and then it flew on top of the building and it was over. Millie was so sad. I went back a different day and got another one. Then I regretted it as I'm walking the girls in to school Thursday morning, carrying Syd along with 2 backpacks, a nap mat, and 2 bags of Valentines...with that balloon whipping me in the face. The car line had a good show.Mrs. Kim is so patient and kind. The kids love her.
Millie was not happy that I was leaving her at school after the party.
Some cute Valentines Syd received this year: this one is from her friend Tate (she calls him "Tatey")
Such a cute idea for the pouchesSome of Millie's favorites: Lily Kate loves Pete the Cat...and so does Mills!
Shelby gave these homemade heart necklaces...such an adorable idea
Valentines school art:
JKK and I even got a date night! Our 12th Valentines together <3
Saturday was actual Valentines Day and I had to put them in their outfits one more time
Syd was over it though...










No comments:
Post a Comment