Mimi had some big news this year and the family flocked around our matriarch. It's always fun to see everyone, but I love the special attention Mimi received. We do love our Mimi!
Nana's fickle girl
Brandon and his family were visiting! Always fun to see my sibling.
And nephew and niece (and Leann too)! They got the tall genes.
Newlyweds in the house!
Miles is still tired from the wedding.Blake Haney! I will always say that in my head the way he used to say it when he was little. And his dad, also known as "raise your arm, larry".
selfie arm in action that day
miss these ladies
my original selfie partner
look at that radiant skin! I wonder what they use...
I love how everyone indulges me. Brandon likes to call that "spoiled". As if.
Post-nap snuggles with daddy
Mimi and her "right arm" ;)
Group picsalong with selfie arm, I also have a mannequin hand
Momster <3
If only Kendyl could live closer...best buds
In true 2015 fashion
Mimi has had great news since these pics were taken. She is just fine and back to her happy, smiling self. Thankful, for sure!





No comments:
Post a Comment