Syd got these glasses in her happy meal and wouldn't take them off for 24 hours. Now she won't touch them. Typical.
curls!JKK and I are getting to do a lot more adult-type things now that 1) the girls are getting older and easier to leave, and 2) Nana is here! Thanks Nana!
First zoo trip of the year. Everyone woke up super excited and ready to go!
We took the big bus over to Tulsa, just for fun.
The perfect zoo day weather!
First stop: carousel
I laughed at her animal pick.
Mills picked a tiger.
Coco and Uncle Tony came too! thrilled to get some time with them...
mommy's favorite = sea lions
Have I mentioned how Millie is a great big sister?!Train ride!
She is great at leaving her sunglasses on all day. It's impressive.
Crashed hard. She's much heavier to carry like this than she used to be. I still kind of love it.
First ponytail!
I made it one year with R+F! My biggest supporter came to celebrate.
Tuesdays with Syd <3
She loves our library dates.
Refused to take off her sunglasses indoors. Stubborn doesn't cover it.
HUGE surprise for Mills. Amanda and Cayden came for a quick weekend trip. I told Millie we were meeting a friend at the movies, but I didn't tell her who!! It's fun to watch them together.
Kids these days...booster seats + kids combos with popcorn and fruit snacks and sprite. The girls love going to the movies! Rachel & Noah's baby shower...sorry for the furthest shot possible. August William due in July. Yay!!
I took Millie by herself. It's so special to get one-on-one time with my big girl. She did great, after she warmed up to everyone. For some reason, she just has a bit of an adjustment period. I've learned to just let her be and she'll come around.
And she did. She let "Ice Cream Bill" take this pic of her with those delicious cookies.
Rachel + bump + Millie Bear
Sister bump rub. Excited for Rachel, Lacy, and Abby to have their baby boys this Summer!
babies babies babies...can't wait!
Millie and Oliver had a great time with the balloons. ;)
Sadly, Syd and JKK had to stay at home. They had a pretty special day too though. After her nap, daddy took her to the park and to dinner at a new place.
Speaking of Syd...she likes to doodle.
And apparently, she likes to be destructive. How is this even possible?!
Cayden's last morning here, I kept the girls home from school to play with him.
As you can see, he and Mills are thick as thieves.

Kite!
I don't always remember to take their pic before school because it seems way more chaotic and dramatic than it used to be. I love when I do remember though. Spring is here, which means sandals and skirts and playing outside again!
We started swim lessons last week. It's a much more intense version than ever before. More like swim lesson boot camp. It's 6 weeks long, and I feel like I'm running a carpool service...but I think it's going to be worth it. Plus, Syd's swimsuit modeling is hilarious.
I love catsI also love kids in swimsuits
Sometimes I have to wake her up early from nap, which doesn't go well. This kid loves her sleep.
I'm very impressed with how much progress they've both made already. Both are swimming under the water without floaties! Millie's getting her hair wet and doesn't have goggles!
Syd wanted Baby Hugs to attend Little Gym last week. Whatever.Good thing Nanny can fit in the middle. Oh yeah, the girls have changed her name from Nana to Nanny. ;)
JKK and I took a 35 mile bike ride. It was hard. Thankful for 7 brewery stops. Ha!
Bubbles! Hard to see on here, but Mills is actually getting some air here!
Quick visit to the chips place with Papa, Gma Tricia, and the girls this weekend! <3
































No comments:
Post a Comment