Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Halloween Week

Fresh in from Colorado and the next day was Halloween!  Presenting Batgirl...
...and Cinderella!
Millie asked for MONTHS to be Lady Gaga for Halloween, and I just couldn't figure out how to make both of us happy on that one.  Millie insisted on a "belly shirt" and I wasn't having it.  Then she said Princess Tiana, so I ordered that costume just in time for her to change her mind to Batgirl.  I wasn't buying another costume, but thankfully a neighbor was able to loan us this one.  And surprisingly, Millie was thrilled with it! She makes a pretty cute superhero!
Syd wanted to be Rapunzel until the dress came in and made her itchy.  TOO ITCHY!  So that's a waste.  We had to pull out an old Princess dress that Mills had worn in the past, and she was happy with it.  Bascially, I didn't need to buy costumes at all this year.  Gah.
The Fab Four - ready to go...
 ...after some play time, of course.

It was drizzly and pretty chilly, so the kids didn't actually make it all that long this year.  Long enough to get tons of candy though!
love our little traditions together
Power Ranger, Cinderella, Batgirl, and Ninja boy
I'm homeroom mom for Syd's preschool class, so I have to organize all the parties.  This one was their fall party, and they could wear pajamas.
Shopkins jammas and mittens, of course!
Christie came to visit, so we took her to our beloved pie place!
Just had to get a pic of Mills in one of her outfits she picked out.  She's getting better at styling herself. ;)
Putting these kids to work!  Our sweet neighbors, Asher and Esme, gave us the sad news that they are moving.  We play with them almost every day.  Asher is one of Millie's best friends; they are so much alike!  I'm so sad for her.  Hard to live in this transient area. :(
Oh yes, that's a mermaid leotard and rapunzel high heels.
beautiful fall wreath Millie made at her fall party
Millie's fall break was also during Syd's first field trip to the pumpkin patch!  Mills was thrilled to attend and help out with the younger kids!
Syd's favorite is this truck bed full of corn
sweet girl
Mrs. Hanna's preschool 4's class!
This is Syd's "i'm cold" face.  Super cute hat made by Coco - it's a cream color until it's in the sun, then it turns pink!
More fun with Christie and boyfriend Spence - philbrook museum in Tulsa!  How have I never been?!
Proof that I won shuffleboard that night.  Duh.  I'm going to try to talk JKK into putting in one of these in our new house!
Next day, I stopped in to see Mimi and Pa...and my mom was there too!
Papa giggles at these snapchat filters ;)
Mimi has the best smile!
I love going through Mimi's photo albums...always find some good stuff!
Little Kendyl!!
kitty cuteness
Syd's flu shot wasn't pretty this year, hence, the ice cream reward.  Much deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment