8:00pm - rocked Millie to sleep, then put her in crib
9:00pm - she woke up to eat her last meal, quickly went back to sleep and was in crib by 9:30
10:00pm - she woke up screaming bloody murder (bad dream?); John picked her up and she went right back to sleep; he successfully laid her back down in the crib
2:00am - KK wakes up and looks at clock
3:00am - KK wakes up and looks at clock
4:00am - KK wakes up and looks at clock
5:00am - KK & JKK wake up and look at each other kind of scared...KK goes upstairs to check on Millie. She's sleeping soundly! She had turned sideways in her crib, but she was definitely alive and definitely still asleep.
5:05am - And...she's awake. I think my presence must have woken her up a bit because she got up right after I left her room. I brought her into our bed where JKK and I both snuggled her pretty good, then she ate and went back to sleep for another hour and a half.
Yay! But was it a fluke? I hope not because I can definitely get used to 7 hours of sleep without having to get up...
In unrelated news...yesterday morning, I tried out a new baby gadget thingy. It is a little mesh container that you put food into and the baby can chew on it to get out little pieces of mushed up food. I put some banana in there for Millie...and oh my goodness, she loved it! She was moaning and making all sorts of grunty noises. I posted a little video so you could hear too. :) It made a massive mess though; she had sticky banana spit-juice all over herself.
Enjoying some banana: http://youtu.be/XG__C7vMN8E
Happy Groundhog Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment