Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Brobeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I found this silly looking Brobee pillow at walmart.  Brobee is one of the characters from a Nick Jr. TV show called Yo Gabba Gabba that Millie really enjoys.  In fact, it is the only TV show that she will watch.  We used to put her in the jumperoo to watch some "Yo", but the days of the jumperoo are long gone.  Now, she really only watches it while getting her diaper changed.  I know how ridiculous that sounds, but we have just recently gone through another horrible bout of diarrhea from trying the milk-based formula...again.  I guess we'll be going to see the allergist after her one-year pediatrician appt at the end of July.  Anyhoo, Yo Gabba Gabba was a good distraction for all those painful diaper changes; we've all become very fond of the strange little creatures in Gabbaland. :)
 she's feeding her baby here

No comments:

Post a Comment