Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Friday, June 29, 2012

If I Had a Dollar...

...for every time I've asked Millie "what are you eating?!" so far today, I'd probably have $13.  Our floor has been swept and mopped in the past 24 hours also, so it's very confusing...and worrisome...and gross.
Birthday Party prep is in full swing around here.  I'm beginning to find my inner crafty lady.  It's been fun!  I'm never making paper rosettes again, but so far that's been the only thing that I haven't enjoyed making.  I'm not really the surprise kind of gal, so I feel like it's okay to go ahead and show some pics of my progress.  Not gonna show the paper rosette project yet though because it still isn't finished.  Ugh...

we've been in hobby lobby entirely too much lately
paper flag banners were super duper easy and turned out cute with all the polka dots
crepe streamer rainbow wreath...had to break out the sewing machine for this one, but it was also an easy and fairly quick project
I found a lady at etsy.com who puts together the cutest listing of birth stats...hard to believe it has been almost a year!
I've been making Millie wear her birthday crown (another etsy find) to desensitize her to it being on her head...sometimes she forgets about it, but most of the time she pulls it off.
JKK's been on vacation this week...it's been nice having him home, but I know it wasn't the type of vacation he had in mind.  I've been throwing projects at him right and left. :(
Speaking of dada...he got to come to the Little Gym with us this week!
and he's also gotten to go on some morning walks (with our new jogging stroller!)


No comments:

Post a Comment