Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Monday, May 13, 2013

38 Weeks on Mother's Day

This is it...my last pregnancy post since I'm truly in the homestretch.  Only 3 more days!  I had my last dr. appt. today; all is well and we are set to have this baby on Thursday.  Hurry hurry hurry up, Thursday...
Millie isn't getting her way and she's clearly not happy about it

I had such a lovely Mother's Day at home yesterday with my two favorite people.  JKK surprised me with a fancypants waffle maker, which he then used to make delicious waffles for breakfast.  Add waffle-making to his long list of other talents. ;)  Millie has decided that syrup is no longer suspicious and she's on board with putting it on her waffle.  No whining at breakfast...success!
One of her new favorite outdoor activities:  Video: kicking the ball around with dad

Later that afternoon, Millie's little friend, Grey, came over to play.  His parents, Tracey and Rush, also came along to hang out on the back patio while we let the kiddos play.  We never get to do this kind of hanging out with adults anymore; it was pretty great!  The kids had a good time "painting" with water.  (Thanks Aunt Kathy for the idea!)


 Grey was working hard
 mommy humor
I am so lucky to be a mother to my sweet Millie, and I absolutely can't wait to add Sydney into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment