Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Maybe the Dingo Ate Your Baby...

The way that Millie says "baby" reminds me of Elaine on Seinfeld in the dingo episode...except more adorable.
Video: maybe the dingo ate your baby

More videos (sorry for the blurriness of the iphone videos):
Video 1: Millie sends Syd's piggies to the market
Video 2: Millie points out Syd's body parts
Video 3: Millie & Daddy's new game
Video 4: Millie & Daddy Bear Walk

Syd's first tummy time looked...uncomfortable.  She kept trying to turn her head side to side but kept ending up high-centered and mashing her face into the mat.
Sydney has a lot of different looks already.  This little face doesn't look anything like...
...this little face.  She purses her lips a lot. ;)

I am very much enjoying this newborn phase, probably because I know how quickly it goes by.  She is so sweet and easy to cuddle.  Everything about her is still so easy.  We are lucky lucky parents. ;)
On Memorial Day, we broke out the double stroller for the first time!  We didn't walk too far...just up to the neighborhood playground, but it felt so great to be out and about!  It's amazing how much better I feel now almost 2 weeks post-partum than I did the entire last 2 months of pregnancy.  I'm really looking forward to starting up my regular early morning walks again.
sah-wheee
Syd slept the whole time ;)
Millie now goes down the big curly Q slide all by herself!
Millie looks & acts so much bigger to us...crazy how a new baby puts it into perspective how far we've come with Mills.
 Can't believe she's almost 2 years old!
Apparently we make babies with a deep forehead V ;)  Millie's hair now covers hers...Sydney has awhile.  I think this pic is hilarious...as if she's asking "how's my hair look?".
At least someone is getting some good use out of the treadmill. ;)
Millie thinks it is absolutely hilarious when Beansie joins in the backyard fun
kiss
such a good sport
knucks
So...I had to change the name of the blog.  I adored "The Milla Meter", but I obviously can't keep it named that when I now have Miss Sydney to blog about as well.  For now, I'm going to call it "The Chronicles of Mills & Syd", but I reserve the right to change it again.  I haven't fallen in love with anything, so if anyone thinks of a clever suggestion, by all means, send it my way!  I had contemplated something like Millie + Sydney = SYLLIE, but then that felt...silly.  Thus, I'm all ears. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment