birthday girl
After the rain cleared, we played outside. Millie's game of jumping off the end of the slide is cracking me up. I'm getting some good pics from her efforts. Usually when she lands, she goes right into a somersault.
Momma and Millie jumping together
Syd can be silly sometimes too ;)
Later that day, we were on our way to the second party of the day (where we wouldn't eat hay or say nay but we'd let Millie play). I had JKK take this pic because we are dressed alike, even though you can't really tell. I'm posting it though because of Millie's face...so somber. And look how long her hair is now!
Second party was for Courtni, another fellow little gym-er. This was Millie's first time to Chuck E Cheese, and she had a great time! Now she asks to go to "Chuck E Minnie Mouse" whenever we drive in that direction.beep beep
As it turns out, two year-olds do not enjoy Chuck E Cheese personally coming around to say hello. I talked him into taking a selfie with us, but Millie wasn't taking her eyes off of him.
birthday girl was also not impressed, nor did she like us singing to her ;)
Millie's favorite thing to do was drive the school bus, of course. The cupcake frosting was BRIGHT red ;)
check out the dads with their gals
Momma and Syddles. It was an exhausting day, so this birthday girl went to bed right when we got home. Thanks to the best hubby in the world for giving me something to look forward to in November...I've got a date with Justin Timberlake! Well, me and a thousand other Tulsans, but I'm already counting down the days and putting JT in serious rotation on our sound dock.
We've seen Cayden, Beckham, and Amanda quite a bit lately. Impromptu meetups at the playground have worked well when one of us is having cabin fever. Beck & Syd just sort of go with the flow...until one of them gets hungry.
Sweet friends...I'm so excited that they'll be in the same school class this year!
Cayden doesn't seem to mind that Millie insists on feeding him her goldfish crackers
Look who finally decided bubbles in the bath are okay?! She asks for them, but then they still sort of freak her out. That's major progress, folks.
Syddles is the cutest
Am I right?!
Saturday, Papa and Grandma Tricia came to visit!
Millie had a blast while they were here...
...Syd did too ;)
I asked my dad to come cook me his barbecue chicken for my bday dinner...it was just as delicious as I remembered!
We had a great visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment