Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Monday, March 10, 2014

Syd: Certified Walker (this is not a Walking Dead reference)

BIG NEWS FOR SYD PID: she's officially walking now!
This weekend she just took off (and took me by surprise!): Syd's first time walking (more than just 3 or 4 steps)  Millie is her biggest cheerleader!

Am I the only one that thinks of the Walking Dead TV show when we refer to her as a "walker"? :)  Actually, JKK's nickname for her has been "Biter" for quite awhile because she makes A LOT of zombie-like sounds.
spit bubbles

Warmer temps and longer days....ahhhh, soooo much better.  We actually played outside this afternoon!
And we had the windows open in the sunroom this evening.  Sunshine makes everything better.  Except Syd's eczema (which you can see all on her back).  I was in denial for the past few weeks thinking she just had dry skin, but now it is red and patchy.  Doesn't seem to bother her, but I am trying to get it cleared up quickly before it gets really bad.
switching things up with nighttime naked time kitchen play
Other random pics:
big girls playing nicely together
If you sit on the floor, she'll come crawl all over you.  I love it.
Comfy?  Looks like it.
I've passed my bad habit of eating chocolate almond butter (or sometimes nutella...oh, the shame spiral!) straight from the jar.
Pretty sure she'll need Botox some day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment