so far, she's learned about day and night
and the letter A
and her class got to taste test red, yellow, and green apples to see which was their favorite (red)
she's been very cooperative with the morning school pics...and I've been trying to send her to school in mostly sundresses or skirts, which are easier for her to go potty on her own
the color blue (which even though it says it is washable...it isn't)more day and night work
every morning at the beginning of class, each student has pick out their own picture & name on the table and walk them up to the magnetic white board...kids love routine, especially Millie Bear. This is her class picture.
Ms. Kim also keeps a picture gallery for us to peruse....found some good stuff on there, like this one: learning about ants and using a magnifying glass. She's concentrating hard.Syd has not been as cooperative with the morning school pics...but she's getting better
Thus far, Syddles has had a tough time with school. She hates when I leave her. The teachers have said she's fine the rest of the day, but I can't stand leaving her like that. And she's been an extra clingy momma's girl since school has started. I know from experience with Millie that it will get better, and she'll eventually be excited to go....it's good for her, I know it is.
Both girls have been a bit tired from the excitement of starting school up again. We spend a lot of time after school just chilling. Fine by me. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment