Millie loved her dress and kept calling herself Princess Aurora
kids these days...
The girls had pictures right after rehearsal. Millie loved it.
I think she felt like a star...
Millie did a great job at the recital! The audience was so dark and the stage spotlighted; I was scared she would freak out not being able to see us (like the flower girl incident). I looked completely ridiculous half out of my seat trying to wave at her so she'd know we were there on the third row. She never spotted us during her performance, but when she came back out for the finale, she saw JKK and the excitement and relief was visible. She had a huge smile and wave...mommy got goosebumps and we had a sweet parent moment, just the two of us. (Thankfully, I thought to leave Syd at home with a sitter because the recital was looooong.) We are so proud of our big girl and how brave she was up there!
Update: we never received the professional pictures...something about the photographer's computer crashing. I'm a little heartbroken about it. Finley's mom did send this sweet pic of the girls though.




No comments:
Post a Comment