Last week was our first time to visit Silver Dollar City in Branson. We went with some friends in our neighborhood, and the girls had the best time!
lots of rides for the kiddos
Syd can sleep anywhere
Millie and Elle...sweet friends <3
Piddy loved the carousel...refreshed after nap!
train ride!
Other current happenings:
Not big news, but Millie loves unicorns right now. She requested a unicorn birthday cake.
We had to cancel our camping trip last weekend due to rain, so we went to the Tulsa Zoo. Syd had to go out to the bus to nap, so I got some great one-on-one time with my big girl!
One minute after taking this pic, a goose tried to attack us for the popcorn. Millie freaked, I sort of freaked...it was probably hilarious to watch.
We got to feed the giraffes!
Then we went to Papa's house and they were so sweet to have a belated bday celebration for Syddles. Syd has had so much cake lately, she pretty much expects it whenever we go to someone else's house.
Papa and Grandma Tricia's house is pretty popular right now with baby kittens and bubble guns and cake!
This week, Millie and Elle started swim lessons together. We are trying a new place that is much more strict. They make her go under the water and they won't let her out of the pool if she cries. Gasp! It's good for her. I needed the lessons to be stepped up this year so she'll actually learn something. Good timing before we head to Destin in two weeks.
Syd is not happy that she doesn't get to swim. If she had a Facebook account, this would be her new profile pic and I bet the caption would read "happy camper, my ass".
It's finally hot enough to break out the water toys!
Sundresses and shades
Today was Syd's last day of Little Gym for the semester. They call it show week, and the pics of her getting her medal are going to be epic. She was so funny standing up there saying cheese really loud.
Wheeee...so glad my girls have had The Little Gym. It's been awesome! We are going to take the summer off, but I think I'll enroll Syd for the fall. She still loves it.
Update: Little Gym pics turned out just as good as I had hoped ;)












No comments:
Post a Comment