We stopped at the same RV park in Hattiesburg again this year. A great way to let the girls get out some of that restless energy. Millie has a signature twist.
FINALLY! First stop: lunch with an open air view
Millie suggested we skip lunch and head right out to the beach. Duh.
Then we dropped our bags and headed back out!
twinkletoes
early risers on the beach!
It's kind of small, but I love this pic of Mills! It's so her...
Syd prefers to get her toes wet ONLY and then play in the sand
fried everything for lunch, of course
our view was great - the emerald coast is so pretty with the white sand and green waterThe best part of the day: girls napping and we sit out on the balcony. I read a whole book while we were there!
The afternoons were usually spent at the pool
They wanted to be at the pool more than the beach
Millie worked on perfecting her handstand
afternoon iPad timewe had fun with the underwater camera
Syd worked on her starfish float for long periods of time. People would stop and stare. ;)
reminds of when my dad would do this
No professional pics this year, but I did break out the good camera one night on the beach
And then I got frustrated with my photog skills and broke out the iPhone for a family selfie
On the way home, we stopped at a brand new camping spot in Hot Springs. It was super awesome. Wine tasting and ice cream by the pool sealed the deal for us. We'll be back. Millie asked if we could stay forever. JKK & I had a defeated moment when we realized we could've just come there for vacation, since all the girls want is a pool anyway. ;) Live and learn...







No comments:
Post a Comment