Mills & Syd

Mills & Syd

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sah-wheeeeeeeeee

Sah-wheeeeeeee:  this is what Millie says when she swings from a bar.  Or her closet rod.  Or the side of her crib.  She has a knack for finding things to dangle from....it's her new favorite thing.  We're sort of impressed with her upper body strength and how long she actually hangs on to the bar.  ;)  Future gymnast?



Or maybe a future artist?  She really loves to color.
super cute and always impressive school artwork
Another new love thanks to that chick-fil-a bday party: juice boxes.  Ugh.  I wasn't planning to start this habit but never say never, right?!  I've found these Mott's Tots apple juice boxes that are part juice, part purified water.  She doesn't know the difference and it feels like a treat.  Guess it's better than kool-aid. ;)
She still says "scary" a hundred times a day and buries her face in my lap...especially when she hears loud trucks.  Please pass quickly "scary" phase.  Oh, hi Sydney @ 36 weeks!
JKK made this adorable magnet board for Millie.  I love it!  I found the idea on pinterest and he executed it beautifully.  We only let Millie play with it for a few minutes, and now we've put it up until Sydney is born...then Mills will have a new toy to play with.
 Awesome weather last Sunday for a park playdate with Grey
we <3 koalas
And finally, my longtime dear friend Christie came to visit yesterday...all the way from Portland, OR.  I'm so thankful she made the trip to see us, even if it was a short one.  Mills called her "kiss"...and wasn't cooperating with the picture taking. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment