I know these artwork posts are a little long and boring, but I figure I can take pics of the artwork to post here and then I don't have to physically keep it. Millie brings home tons of stuff everyday and I only post a small percentage of what she brings home. She likes to recycle it, so once I've gone through and taken pics of what I choose, she gets it all to draw or paint or practice with her scissors.
Wednesdays they wear their school shirts
she calls this "her number"I know it may not look like it, but she's getting much better at coloring in the lines!
one stray dot...was that on purpose?
These are some pics her teacher took in class; she's so kind to do this for us and send them out.
Mrs. Kim commented how this was one of her favorites with Millie lining everything up in neat rows.
one of my own favorites ;)
her friends Noel and Lily Kate
And now for Syd Pid's artwork:
play doh pumpkin
i think these are pumpkins
puppy dog ears...so cute!
she didn't like wearing them though
i liked these cookie cutter paintings
how cute is this little turkey?!
nice work, Pid Pid!




















No comments:
Post a Comment