Syd woke up to some very special birthday goodies! Vampirina house and big girl roller skates!
So we immediately went outside to break them in...they are a bit more slippery than the old ones.
She's grown! I love this pic. She loves Lily so much.
She's grown over an inch in the last 6 months!
Pediatrician appt stats:
Weight 50 lbs (92nd percentile)
Height 44" (80th percentile)
BMI 18.2 (95th percentile)
Dr. Averitt says she's healthy and ready for kindergarten!
Cake for breakfast - she requested the original Momofuku Milk Bar Birthday Cake with a rainbow cake. You got it, sister.
Funny story: We've been warning her for months that when she turns five, she isn't allowed to use a floatie while swimming anymore. She has always hated swim lessons, so we felt the need to warn her that this year we are getting serious about it, and the floatie is going away...no matter what. A few days before her birthday, she brought the subject up saying "so when I turn five, I have to go to swim lessons again?". I said yes, and she brought out her grumpy voice and said "well that's going to be the worst birthday EVER!". Hahahaha, calm down...the lessons don't start until June. ;)
one whole hand
She really enjoyed it being her day.
We might never get tired of this cake.
Syd Pid. She's still my sweet baby, but this year has definitely produced quite a bit of sassiness. She still does what she wants, and she usually gets her way. She's stubborn and strong-willed one minute, and then she's completely happy-go-lucky the next. She's got a bit of a temper - poor Millie. ;) She loves to tell me stories about her day; she's my little sidekick! I love gobbling her and hearing her true belly laugh. I adore putting her to bed at night and hearing her say she loves me and smack kisses my way. She will always be my baby. <3
FIVE!




No comments:
Post a Comment