one-week old:
versus one-month old:
Buddy was feeling a little left out. He's had this pissed off look on his face for the past month now.
I also had a birthday this weekend...yesterday was the big 32. We actually got to leave the house to eat breakfast! This is one of our favorite things to do on the weekends. It was so lovely, and we got to share it with Colleen & Tony. I also thought it would be a good idea to try and take some family pictures yesterday using the timer on my camera. Meh...it could be worse.
Here's one of the birthday girls:
And yes...I did get that glass of white wine I was craving!
I've been on Etsy.com again...this time for bows instead of flowers. Whatdya think?! Cute, huh?
Well, the cream colored one is a little large, so we'll save that one for later when her head is bigger and she won't look like such a bow-head. (shout out to aunt leann for the super cute onesie!)
Oh, and I can't forget to mention that Millie's BFF, Cayden, came over for their first playdate on Friday. Amanda had Cayden on July 14th, so they are only 8 days apart. It was fantastic to catch up with her and trade stories from the past month. I can't wait until their new house is finished - it's just down the road from us!
I did snap a pic, but Camilla wasn't cooperating...obviously.
And that is the weekend update. I need a nap.
happy belated birthday! yay for august birthdays!:)
ReplyDeleteI can see a ton of growth! isn't it happy and sad all at the same time? I love me some babies!:) what a cutie!