Some last minute shopping with Nana
Millie's Christmas pajamas were super cute this year...the top is so big that it just might fit next year too! :)
I know...strange pic in front of the tree, but she was in a silly mood and didn't want to be held correctly for a pic with mom and dad.
Nana was here for Christmas this year! She got Millie this table and chairs, which has been a big hit. I knew it would be because this girl loves to sit in chairs. I think she counts it as one of her skills.
Christmas Eve night after Millie was fast asleep, we all had to chip in and put together some toys. I like to force people to wear these reindeer antlers for pics...so much more festive.
Bud and his soon-to-be roomie in front of the new blocks
Christmas morning:
Straight out of bed and playing with her new Little People princess castle
The mini trampoline from B & L was also a big hit!
A family tradition: chocolate syrup and biscuits with loads of butter
Millie's first time...and she loved it (but made a mess of her shirt)!
Baby Stella! You can't actually see her in this pic, but she has a bink. So Stella is staying hidden for the time being until we get through weaning Mills from her own bink. Wah wahhhh
doodle pad stylus doubles as a kitty pokernew Dog book!
I'm so sad to take Millie's kitty cat away...she adores him.
She also ADORES Barney. I'm not even sure how this happened. Barney's show comes on the same channel as Sesame Street, so she happened to see it one day and really loved it. Now it is the only thing she'll watch. Hoping this is a short phase.
Millie gives such good (and thoroughly wet) kisses these days...
Millie, sit down. Millie, sit down on your bottom. (I say this 80,000 times a day)
Sensory Overload...she's had so much fun with all of her new stuff. Thanks again to all of you that were so generous and thoughtful. We've had a very Merry Christmas, indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment