Santa was great...very patient and giving me pointers. He even offered to wait while she warmed up to him. I held her on my lap and they just cropped me out of the pic, but it didn't matter...she wanted nothing to do with this dance.
This week, I made this super cute, super easy play felt Christmas tree for Millie. I found the idea on pinterest, and the point is so that the kids can have a tree of their own to decorate and leave the real tree alone.
Buddy loves to lay under Christmas trees...It started out well...she pulled a few ornaments off and tried to put some back on.
But when they wouldn't stick easily, she got pissed and started swiping at the tree.
She cleared it of ornaments and wouldn't let me put any of them back on. Then she ripped down the tree itself. Arggghhh...
Guess we'll put that away until next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment