video: Spit Bubbles
She eats a lot of broccoli these days...
This girl loves technology...iPhone in hand, while playing on the iPad. Such a multi-tasker. If she could only figure out how to use some self-control and quit hitting the home button every 30 seconds, she could actually play a game.
JKK's old phones have been lifesavers :)
whoa, nice drool. molars have been coming in and bothering her a little...
she can build a tower with her blocks now! and then immediately loves to knock it down...
gross. the bathroom mat. she is always grumpypotomas in the mornings because she's still tired, so she lays down pretty much anywhere to squirm around and take a break. why won't she sleep longer than 6am?! we've been hearing her talk on the monitor the past few mornings, which cracks us up. technically, JKK cracks up and I just groan because it's so early, but I'm smiling on the inside. I do love to hear her talk!
Jasper, our elf on the shelf, got a little naughty with his cookie humor.
The shrine in the front entryway has grown again...I love it! Wish you could get some perspective on how massive this wall is; we have plenty of room for it to grow with the addition of baby girl #2.
No comments:
Post a Comment