Today was the first time we've been able to go to the Bentonville library for the toddler reading time. It is at 9:30 on Tuesdays, which has always been during naptime. Now, since we are finally down to one nap, I have to find things to keep us busy during the mornings so that she won't be tempted to nap any earlier. This transition has been a struggle. Recently, she's even fallen asleep in her high chair while eating lunch.
Anyhoo, library time was awesome. The librarian read three short stories and sang several songs with the kids. Millie was basically in sensory overload the whole time, but I know she'll get into the groove. Afterwards, there were coloring stations set up for the kids, and they even had computers set up in the children's area. We'll be back next week!
There was also an aquarium that was pretty interesting...
So Tuesdays we now have library time, Wednesdays are Little Gym, and Thursdays are Mother's Day Out...I just need something for Monday and Friday mornings and we'll be set. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment